Friday 25 February 2011

Basically, earlier this year, I purchased these very obnoxious glasses with crystal clear frames. Yes, they did look like safety glasses. and yes, my mom begged me not to buy them. I had no recollection that the infamous kid blogger Tavi Gevinson has nearly the same ones. Look, I don't hate her or anything, props to her for her success, passion and hard work, but I do not want to have the same glasses as her. I don't know what it is, there's just something about her that irks me, just really gets on my nerves. Now, whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is Tavi....maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point. I clearly bought these glasses as a joke, just something to wear occasionally for fun. I feel like I'm being mocked and she doesn't even know me. Or maybe I'm mocking her because she had them first. I'm just going to stop now.

She's just creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment